Hi, all, as the title goes, can we now enable hardware acceleration for
Canvas2D elements in FF? By default, I think FF still use software rendering.

With default FF, the gpu renderer busy is very low when running some Canvas
demos. Then I try to enable hardware acceleration. In about:config, I set the
name as gfx.canvas.azure.accelerated and set it to true. Then I restart and
re-run my demos. But the gpu renderer busy is still very low.

So currently FF still uses software rendering for some graphics demos by
default? Or how should I do to enable hardware acceleration correctly to
realize my purpose?

Thanks