Hi all,

After running various tests on our lower environments, we've run into some
snags due to the limited amount of memory we've allocated for Lando in our
production cluster. Specifically when running some hungry mercurial
commands on `mozilla-central` which are essential for the reliability of
the system. Therefore I'm postponing the deployment of this until early
next week while we adjust the configuration of this cluster to allocate
more memory and run these tests again.

Apologies for this delay. I will send out another update once these issues
are resolved and this is deployed!

Zeid