On 17/09/2020 17:14, Masayuki Nakano wrote:
web-platform-tests:
none for `beforeinput` (because of it requires user input, and test driver was not when other browsers implement it), but there are a lot of tests for `getTargetRanges()` which I added (200+). https://searchfox.org/mozilla-central/source/testing/web-platform/tests/input-events
(FYI: We have a lot of `beforeinput` event tests in mochitests:
https://searchfox.org/mozilla-central/search?q=%22beforeinput%22&path=%2Ftests%2F&case=true&regexp=false)

This seems unfortunate. How confident are we that our implementation works like other browsers? Are there blockers other than time to porting to mochitests to wpt?