A bug in the wptsync when switching over to Python 3 caused it to drop some upstream changes when doing recent landings. In order to get things back on track I've made a patch which copies over the files from the current sync revision from GitHub to m-c and reapples changes made to mozilla-central which hadn't yet landed in that GitHub revision. The commit containing that patch is now on autoland [1]

To verify I haven't missed anything it would be very helpful if anyone who's landed a change under testing/web-platform/tests in the last ~3 weeks would confirm that their changes are still on autoland. If they are not please let me know and I'll ensure they are relanded.

Apologies for the inconvenience; the sync is getting some more sanity checks to ensure that this kind of thing doesn't happen again.

[1] https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/autoland/rev/1bf583a361709eca05877399cd19ec1c5022d4d7