Dear All,

Microsec Ltd. is dedicated to comply with the standards and industry best
practices at all times, including the applicable IETF RFCs, ETSI standards and
technical specifications, CA/Browser Forum Baseline Requirements, Extended
Validation Guidelines and Network Security Controls, as well as the Mozilla
Root Store Policy and other root program policies. Being an EU-based Qualified
Trust Service Provider, our trust services are regulated and nationally
supervised under the Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 (eIDAS), which mandates the
annual conformity assessment by an accredited conformity assessment body.

In order to comply with all the latest legal and technical requirements, our
CP/CPS documents incorporate all requirements from the above mentioned
applicable sources, and we actively monitor the updates of the IETF RFCs, ETSI
standards, CA/Browser Forum documents and the Mozilla Root Store Policy and
other root program policies. As changes in the totality of requirements occur
quite frequently, we regularly update our practices and develop our systems to
ensure compliance with the changes too. Our annual conformity assessment,
performed by TÜV Informationstechnik GmbH (TÜViT), is always based on the
current version of the standards, as detailed in the Audit Attestation.

Microsec greatly appreciates the detailed evaluation of our inclusion request,
as well as the automated checks in the CCADB, since these enhance transparency
and contribute to the security of the ecosystem. We welcome the opportunity to
engage in the public discussion, to provide supporting information that none of
the findings of the evaluation represent a significant risk for Mozilla users,
and to take away any useful advice which might help us further improve our
practices and documentation. Regarding the findings, please consider the
information and explanations provided in our previous postings to this thread
and several other threads, which are summarized in the following:

2020-03-09 - the thread was opened by Kathleen Wilson

2020-03-11 - First responses which were published one day later due to
moderator approval delay.
At first, Microsec gave some background information regarding the relatively
high number of audit findings:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/jRKOr4nvOfY/78T_0HWkAQAJ
Then, Microsec uploaded the first answers to the original ===Meh=== and
===Bad=== findings of Wayne:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/jRKOr4nvOfY/xNUov3WkAQAJ

2020-03-12 – Discussion to clarify the proper place of the Private Key
Compromise information in CPS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.security.policy/1L0crAafm30

2020-03-13 – Incident report about the Issuance of 2 IVCP precertificates
without givenName, surName, localityName fields
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.security.policy/C8YdPLAmCOE

The evaluation of the issue runs according to the planned schedule.

2020-03-24 – Discussion: Microsec: Revoked subordinate CA certificates under
the „Microsec e-Szigno Root CA 2009” root
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.security.policy/QqYm4BhFMHs

It is a complex issue and it is probably better to explain it in a separate
discussion than as part of the present thread.
Wayne asked to transform this information into a formal incident report.
Microsec will do it soon.

2020-03-24 - Short explanations for the year 2018 audit findings:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/jRKOr4nvOfY/iiMVWwQGBAAJ

2020-03-27 - Short explanations for the year 2019 audit findings:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/jRKOr4nvOfY/ofERMFLnAQAJ

We hope the above information reinforces that our procedures are reliable, and
our certificates are trustworthy. We would like to thank Wayne, Matt, Ryan and
all members of the forum for your valued feedback, which we can use as input to
our continuous efforts to improve the clarity of our documentation and the high
quality of our services. We remain open to constructive discussion regarding
our inclusion request, as always.