All,

I need to update
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:SubordinateCA_checklist
to reflect the current policy (technically constrain or disclose/audit).

I propose the following changes.

1) Remove the Terminology section. Given the current policy, the terms "In-House", "Third-Party", "Private", "Public" do not matter anymore. The only distinction we need to make now is between technically constrained (according to Mozilla policy) or not.

2) In the introductory section clearly reference items #8, 9, and 10 of
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/certs/policy/InclusionPolicy.html

3) Remove the "Third-Party Private (or Enterprise) Subordinate CAs" section.

4) Change the title of the "Third-Party Public Subordinate CAs" section to "Non-Technically Constrained Subordinate CAs", and add a line item for Baseline Requirements policy and audit.

Any comments or corrections before I proceed to make these changes?

Kathleen