2014년 3월 11일 화요일 오전 8시 6분 55초 UTC+9, Eddy Nigg 님의 말:
> On 03/07/2014 07:10 AM, From spark0...@gmail.com:
>
> > According to Mozilla's definition of independent party, KISA is
>
> > independent organization from Sub-CAs(not employees nor director)
>

> The minute a CA signs a certificate of/for another CA, it's not
>
> independent at all. In fact a tight relationship exists between the two
>
> parties and a CA can't audit another CA. For this the BR sets forth a
>
> requirement for an independent audit by a (different) auditing firm than
>
> the CA signer/issuer, in order to avoid any conflict of interests.

This might be a normal case for CA and Sub-CA in the business and that's why I
am mentioning Korea Electronic Signature Act.
I do understand why BR is requesting for 'independency' of the auditor, but
because KISA is designated by law to audit the accredited CAs, our relationship
is clear(no corruption or mis-audit can happen). It is between the auditor and
auditee. We also do not have any conflict of interest between KISA and Sub-CAs
because we do not make any profit from the sub-CAs.