All,

Question: Please clarify Action #5: Do you expect public disclosure of all subordinate CA certificates, or just those issued to third parties?

Answer:
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/security-group/certs/policy/inclusion/
"8. ... The term "subordinate CA" below refers to any organization or legal entity that is in possession or control of a certificate that is capable of being used to issue new certificates. ... 9. We encourage CAs to technically constrain all subordinate CA certificates. For a certificate to be considered technically constrained, the certificate MUST include an Extended Key Usage (EKU) extension specifying all extended key usages that the subordinate CA is authorized to issue certificates for. ... 10. We recognize that technically constraining subordinate CA certificates as described above may not be practical in some cases. All certificates that are capable of being used to issue new certificates, that are not technically constrained, and that directly or transitively chain to a certificate included in Mozilla’s CA Certificate Program MUST be audited in accordance with Mozilla’s CA Certificate Policy and MUST be publicly disclosed by the CA that has their certificate included in Mozilla’s CA Certificate Program. ..."

So, my interpretation of the policy is that it applies to all, both internally-operated and externally-operated, sub CA certs.

Kathleen