On 2/4/2015 10:27 PM, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> So maybe the CP/CPS should indicate what the version is they comply
> with, and update it on regular basis? Or maybe just say that they will
> follow the updates?
Since Mozilla's CP requires CA to submit audit report annually, the CA's
assertion of compliance is also updated annually. Unless the frequency
of updating CP/CPS is more often than annual basis, it makes no
difference whether it is stated in CP/CPS or the Webtrust audit
statement. I want to point out that having the CA's assertion of
compliance with BR in Webtrust audit is a proper approach because it can
be read together with Webtrust audit report. If some CAs want to make a
statement in CP/CPS to commit "willingness" of following the BR, it
should be optional as an expression of endeavor.