On 2015-03-23 00:18, Kathleen Wilson wrote:
     admin@domain
     administrator@domain

I've seen a few stories like this. I think they all used either admin or administrator. So I recommend not to allow those. They also don't show up in a default /etc/aliases file while the other 3 do.

     Plus any address listed in the technical or administrative contact
field of the domain's WHOIS record, regardless of the addresses' domains.

If I look up my own domain, there is a "Registrar Technical Contacts", or just "Technical" which is also about the registrar, but no details about the registrant (me), unless you go to the website. I do not expect the registrar to have the ability to create a certificate for my domain. For some other domains in .com, .org or .net what you wrote makes sense, but the whois information you get really depends on the TLD. So I think you need to be careful how you word it.

Kurt