On Thursday 03 September 2015 11:22:26 Kathleen Wilson wrote:
> 2) Remove included root certs that only have the Code Signing trust
> bit enabled. To our knowledge, no one is using such root certs via
> the NSS root store.

I'm not familiar with the project, but Fedora Shared System
Certificates[1] does use Mozilla Root list and it does encompass Java
trust stores so Code Signing bits at the very least _should_ be used, if
not already are used.

 1 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SharedSystemCertificates

--
Regards,