On 04/09/15 14:09, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
> Has Mozilla stopped supporting Thunderbird?

No. Mozilla-the-project still develops and supports Thunderbird.

I had thought this was about code signing only, but reading back, I was
wrong. I would certainly oppose deprecating the email bit in our root
store. I also think it's a bad idea to deprecate the code-signing bit;
while we are the primary consumers of our database, and others use it at
their own risk, at the same time providing a transparently-managed root
store that others can use is one way that the Mozilla project blesses
and serves the security of the Internet.

Gerv