On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 01:49:21AM +0000, Charles Reiss wrote:
> Via censys.io, I found a couple SHA-1 certs with notBefore dates from this
> year
> which chain to root CAs in Mozilla's program:

I also have some from C=US,O=VeriSign\, Inc.,OU=VeriSign Trust
Network,OU=Terms of use at https://www.verisign.com/rpa
(c)10,CN=VeriSign Class 3 International Server CA - G3".  I'm not
sure that CA is still included, but I think it it.

It includes certificates like C=US,ST=California,L=Mountain
View,O=Symantec Corp.,CN=psslnoov.symantec.com

I didn't have time to file bugs for this yet.

Kurt