I am, indeed, receiving this question from multiple CAs.

As for responding to the survey, note that Action #1a and Action #1b ask for
dates regarding SHA-1 SSL certs (unless their included root certs do not have
the Websites trust bit set).

"ACTION #1a: ...  Please enter the last date that a SHA-1 based TLS/SSL
certificate was issued that chained up to your root certificates included in
Mozilla's program. ..."

"ACTION #1b: ... Enter the date when all of the SHA-1 based TLS/SSL
certificates that chain up to your root certificates included in Mozilla's CA
Certificate Program will either expire or be revoked. ..."

ACTION #1c is where CAs should provide information about their plans regarding
SHA-1 S/MIME certificates, and any other types of SHA-1 certificates still
being issued that chain up to the CA's included root certificates.

I will greatly appreciate your input as to what would be reasonable
expectations for CAs in regards to SHA-1 S/MIME certificates.

Thanks,
Kathleen