Dear CAs,

As you guys are working toward the June 30 deadline for disclosing
intermediate certificates in SalesForce, I thought I would share some notes
on the undisclosed certificates that we're seeing, so that you can make
sure you get them all uploaded.

Zakir Durumeric from UMich/Censys.io has helpfully compiled a list of CA
certificates that have been observed in Censys scans of the Internet, and
noted which of those certificates are not in SalesForce so far.

I've posted the list here for your reference:
https://gist.github.com/bifurcation/bf994d9fc3753f78472da8233da1fe52

Note that this list is static, so if you add a certificate to SalesForce,
it won't instantly disappear from this list.  But we'll try to update it
every so often as we approach June 30, and will notify this list when we do.

Cheers,
--Richard