Hi Gerv,

On Fri, Sep 09, 2016 at 10:48:26AM +0100, Gervase Markham wrote:
> We have been actively investigating reports that WoSign and StartCom may
> have failed to comply with our policy on change of control notification.
> Below is a summary representing the best of our knowledge and belief,
> based on our findings and investigation to date.

Thanks for this exhaustive and well-written summary of the investigation.

Unless there's some contrary evidence presented by representatives of
StartCom and/or WoSign, it seems that StartCom is a fully-controlled
subsidiary of WoSign, and it should be treated as such.  Any sanctions
applied to WoSign-branded roots should thus be similarly applied to
StartCom-branded roots.

- Matt