Richard,
On behalf of most Chinese Internet users who do not speak English, I'm
asking why WoSign is only making the final statement available in Chinese,
but not the incident report. WoSign doesn't even have any statement,
announcement or press release in Chinese regarding any of the incidents
(except this final statement) anywhere.

As WoSign is the largest CA in China, it must be responsible to Chinese
users. I'm requesting WoSign to make the incident report available in
Chinese and available on the WoSign's Chinese site. I believe an
announcement on the official Chinese site with the link to the incident
report is also warranted.