Hi Gerv,

Please check this news (Feb 25th 2015) in OSCCA website:
http://www.oscca.gov.cn/News/201312/News_1254.htm that all China licensed CA
finished the PKI/CA system upgrade that all licensed CA MUST be able to issue
SM2 certificate to subscribers.

As I said in last year CABF face to face meeting in Switzerland, WebTrust is
USA standard, ESTI is Europe standard, I think China have its own standard
also. This a problem for global CA that have business in worldwide countries
that maybe need to setup many roots to manage for complying with different
standard.

We know issuing SM2 cert is not complied with BR, but you can treat it as
"compelled" by regulations, so we need to test the gateway installed RSA
certificate and SM2 certificate in the public Internet, to test the
auto-negotiation from browser to gateway, if the browser like Firefox don't
support SM2, then the gateway will use RSA certificate for communication, if
the browser like 360 browser that support SM2, then use SM2 certificate.

We revoked the SM2 certificate after finishing the test.

Regards,

Richard