From: Gervase Markham
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 10:41 AM
To: mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: WoSign and StartCom: next steps

Hi everyone,

Following the publication of the recent investigative report,
representatives of Qihoo 360 and StartCom have requested a face-to-face
meeting with Mozilla. We have accepted, and that meeting will take place
next Tuesday in London.

After that, we expect to see a public response and proposal for
remediation from them, which will be discussed here before Mozilla makes
a final decision on the action we will take.

Gerv