On 22/10/2016 02:24, Gervase Markham wrote:
On 21/10/16 17:21, Eric Mill wrote:
Can you confirm whether this affects people who subscribed through Google
Groups but participate via email, or whether it only impacts users who read
the list through the Google Groups web interface?

The lack-of-message affects everyone who views the Google Groups web
interface. It's not certain how to trigger the bug. I sent an
S/MIME-signed message to mozilla.test successfully via the newsgroup
gateway, so assuming the bug applies equally to all Mozilla groups,
that's not a problematic path. But there are several paths to posting.

If anyone wants to narrow this down, I'm sure the Groups team would
appreciate the further information.

I think he was asking if such messages are forwarded by Google Groups
to people who (somehow, I don't use it) tell Google Groups to forward
the mailing list to them.

Enjoy

Jakob