On 03/11/2016 12:09, Rob Stradling wrote:

In my experience, joining Cloudflare's paying tier doesn't guarantee
that Cloudflare won't also obtain a free cert.

A few weeks ago we moved crt.sh onto Cloudflare.  It was in the paying
tier from the start, and we uploaded an EV cert straight away.  I was
surprised when https://crt.sh/atom?q=crt.sh alerted me to
https://crt.sh/?id=42619974

So I guess you haven't added your own domains (such as crt.sh) to the
list of "high-value manual review" domains for your own certificate
issuance processes?

Enjoy

Jakob