This looks like a very accurate representation of the data protection European
regulations. I have the same view.

Not so easy to implement but if it is implemented correctly, I think very few
people will disagree with the essence of this regulation.

Dimitris.

--
Sent from my mobile device. Pls excuse brevity and typos