On 07/11/16 20:05, Kathleen Wilson wrote:
>> It would be useful if people checked it over to make sure I have not
>> made any mistakes in conversion. The original is here, in four pages:
>> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/security-group/certs/policy/
>
> Just one minor glitch in the last bullet point of item 11 of the
> Inclusion policy regarding EV audit criteria. Otherwise, looks good.

I think it's now the second bullet, isn't it?

> In section 11 the two bullet points regarding ETSI TS 119 411 are out of date.

If you know what it should say, please add info to the bug. It wasn't
entirely clear to me what the right thing was.

> That would be great, with the exception of getting the ETSI audit
> numbers/info updated first -- so I think we need to get
> https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/issues/3 into this version 2.3.

OK. I've reopened milestone 2.3 and added this issue. If you (or Inigo)
can tell me how exactly to resolve it, that would be great!

>> Fourthly, I have triaged the issues and marked those I think are urgent
>> and achievable in a reasonably short time frame with the "2.4"
>> milestone. That list is here:
>> https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/milestone/1
>
> That link didn't work for me.

Yes, sorry, the correct link for milestone 2.4 is:
https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/milestone/2

Milestone 2.3 is:
https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/milestone/1

Gerv