We looking for the new CEO of Wosign actively and talking with several
candidates, as the current situation as you know, it is a little bit difficult
to make the candidates accept the offer, but it will be done soon, please be
patient a little bit.

Thanks,
Xiaosheng Tan

在 2016/11/14 上午7:25,“dev-security-policy 代表 Richard
Wang”<dev-security-policy-bounces+tanxiaosheng=360...@lists.mozilla.org 代表
rich...@wosign.com> 写入:

    I said many times that I am the Acting CEO of Wo sign now till the new CEO
arrives.

    Even I am not the CEO instead of an employee, I think I can response the
email about WoSign that just tell everyone the fact, not representing the
company making any new decision.

    Please check my previous replied emails.

    Best Regards,

    Richard

certificate-au...@group.apple.com wrote:
    >> Blocking Trust for WoSign CA Free SSL Certificate G2
    >>
    >> Certificate Authority WoSign experienced multiple control failures in
their certificate issuance processes for the WoSign CA Free SSL Certificate G2
intermediate CA. Although no WoSign root is in the list of Apple trusted roots,
this intermediate CA used cross-signed certificate relationships with StartCom
and Comodo to establish trust on Apple products.

    >> In light of these findings, we are taking action to protect users in an
upcoming security update.  Apple products will no longer trust the WoSign CA
Free SSL Certificate G2 intermediate CA.

    >> To avoid disruption to existing WoSign certificate holders and to allow
their transition to trusted roots, Apple products will trust individual
existing certificates issued from this intermediate CA and published to public
Certificate Transparency log servers by 2016-09-19. They will continue to be
trusted until they expire, are revoked, or are untrusted at Apple’s discretion.

    >> As the investigation progresses, we will take further action on
WoSign/StartCom trust anchors in Apple products as needed to protect users.

    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Apple Root Certificate Program
    >
    > Richard,
    > As the management reshuffling is part of WoSign/StartCom's response, may
I ask under what capacity are you still representing WoSign on this forum?