On 27/01/2017 10:06, Gervase Markham wrote:
On 26/01/17 14:12, Jakob Bohm wrote:
Given that Mozilla has been reducing the scope and generality of their
root store over the past few years, I would suggest reaching out to
those organizations that base their public root stores on the Mozilla
store, but have a slightly different focus.  Such organizations may
wish, either individually or together, to pick up the slack via joint
use of facilities such as the CCADB and perhaps this newsgroup.

This is a bit orthogonal to the question under consideration. Kathleen
has more than enough to do without trying to recruit more CCADB
participants. But, having said that, if people approach us, we will of
course try and be welcoming.

Gerv

Of cause.  Someone else expressed that at least one other root program
should show interest in using the CCADB before splitting out a common
CCADB part from the Mozilla Policy.  So I was trying to suggest a
likely candidate for fulfilling that expressed need and a reason that
might motivate them.

Enjoy

Jakob