According to what I??ve known,

??Acknowledgment and Acceptance: An acknowledgment and acceptance that the CA
is entitled to revoke the certificate immediately if the Applicant were to
violate the terms of the Subscriber or Terms of Use Agreement or if the CA
discovers that the Certificate is being used to enable criminal activities such
as phishing attacks, fraud, or the distribution of malware.?? (Let??s Encrypt??
CP 9.6.3)

Now that a phishing site has been detected with a valid certificate, but no
immediate action was taken on it. I don??t think that this is what a CA, who
states to ??Support a more secure and privacy-respecting Web?? is supposed to
do.

Quoted from Google??s Policy, ??it would be no different than a firefighter who
was not responding to fires in which people died.??

It may be difficult to sort what types of domains are high risk, but when a
certificate was used in this way without being revoked, it was no difference
from the Google CP??s metaphor. As an Internet user I was disappointed about
that, and those in the LE?? CP above can be treated as nonsense.

Nio
SZU

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 01:12:38AM +0000, Richard Wang via dev-security-policy
wrote:

> >I am sure this site: https://www.microsoftonline.us.com/ is a phishing site
> >and a fade office 365 site that I wish LE can revoke this cert.

 >Why?  It works just fine over HTTP, too.

 >- Matt

????????iPhone