Issue Q: Symantec Audit Issues 2016 (December 2015 - November 2016)

In our 2014-2015 audits, certain issues were identified that we promptly took
action on, including addressing the test certificate incident. We continued
these efforts until the Point in Time audit was conducted. We split the
2015-2016 audit reports in order to be fully transparent with the community
about our operations after that work was completed. When viewing these sets of
audits together, the community can see the steady progress we have made over
the past 18 months, in line with our commitment to continually improving and
enhancing our processes.