Certainly happy to share more info. The search was for all EV and OV certs. Of
the 4000 certificates detected, 101 certificates are EV. Of these EV
certificates, 17 would be included in the proposed revocation. The rest have
the “N/A” issue. This is just the locality/state/zip. The jurisdiction of
incorporation processes separately and doesn’t have the same auto-populate tool.

More info:

78 certs had non-US states populated with US states (thanks to the
auto-populator)

791 entities are affected by the entire range of certificates

257 entities are affected if we revoke the 1033 certs

82 entities are affected if we revoke just the 150 certs

What else would you like to know?

Jeremy