On 05/05/17 04:25, Peter Bowen via dev-security-policy wrote:
On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 10:52 AM, Kathleen Wilson via
dev-security-policy <dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:
All,

I think it is time for us to change the domains that we are using for the CCADB
as follows.

Change the links for...

1)  CAs to login to the CCADB
from
https://mozillacacommunity.force.com/
https://ccadb.force.com/

2) all published reports
from
https://mozillacaprogram.secure.force.com/
https://ccadb.secure.force.com/

We asked Salesforce for a temporary redirect from the old to the new URLs, but
that was declined because we're not paying for premium support for the CCADB.
(Other than this change, I do not currently see the need for us to pay for
premium support.)

Is it also a "premium" feature to use custom domain names?  I think it
would probably make sense to use ccadb.org (which seems to belong to
Mozilla) rather than force.com.

Mozilla could CNAME from ccadb.org to <whatever>.force.com, and then declare that the ccadb.org URLs are the official ones.

Is that what you meant, Peter?

--
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist