On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 10:03:53 AM UTC-7, Kurt Roeckx wrote:

> Do we somewhere have the official templates being used to send
> reminders of the audit requirements?

Unofficial templates:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:Email_templates

The official templates are in Salesforce, but currently match the wiki page.

> Kathleen posts a summary of
> the email that got send, but I'm not sure if they contain more
> text or if the text changes as the period gets longer.

For directly included certs, the email changes as the period gets longer.

So far we only have one email template for intermediate certs:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:Email_templates#Disclosure_Incomplete_Email_Template

I have not yet created automation around notifying CAs of overdue audit
statements for intermediate certs.

Kathleen