All,

We have added the following two reports to
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Included_Certificates

1) CAs with Included Certificates
https://ccadb-public.secure.force.com/mozilla/CAInformationReport

2) CAs with Included Certificates (CSV)
https://ccadb-public.secure.force.com/mozilla/CAInformationReportCSVFormat

The columns in these reports are:
CA Owner Name
Organizational Type
Geographic Focus
Primary Market/Customer Base
Company Website
Recognized CAA Domains
Problem Reporting Mechanism

Known problems:
- Some CAs did not provide their CAA (Certification Authority Authorization)
information correctly, so that column is empty for them. Note that some CAs do
not have the Websites trust bit set for any of their root certs, so that column
may remain empty for them.
- Problem Reporting Mechanism data needs to be cleaned up to be made consistent.

If you would like me to update any of the information in this report for your
CA, please send me email, and I will update it in the CCADB for you. CAs are
not able to directly modify the CA Owner data in the CCADB.

Cheers,
Kathleen