Is this a correct summary:

- The report included here is supposed to fulfill the network security test
portion of the BRs
- This report does not attest to BR compliance (or non-compliance)
- To complete an application for the Mozilla Root Program, WoSign would be
required to additionally provide a WebTrust audit (or equivalent, as
described in the Mozilla PKI Policy section 3.1)
- Based on your reading of the complete network security test, you would
not expect WoSign to be able to pass a BR Audit without qualifications

Alex

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy <