If I'm reading this correctly, these certificates are for internal
services, not publicly accessible. Could they add their intermediate
directly to these trust stores, allowing you to revoke it?

Failing that, it sounds like OneCRL would be an appropriate remedy.

Alex

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 10:38 AM, Ben Wilson via dev-security-policy <