Right, but can you call these SSL certs without an FQDN?

  *   Insofar as the Baseline Requirements attempt to define their own scope,
the scope of this policy (section 1.1) overrides that. Mozilla thus requires CA
operations relating to issuance of all SSL certificates in the scope of this
policy to conform to the Baseline Requirements.

Is SSL certificate defined?

On Aug 18, 2017, at 7:33 AM, Gervase Markham