Le mercredi 18 octobre 2017 11:15:03 UTC+2, Rob Stradling a écrit :
> I've completed a full scan of the crt.sh DB, which found 171 certs with
> ROCA fingerprints.
>
> The list is at https://misissued.com/batch/28/
>
> Many of these are Qualified/EUTL certs rather than anything to do with
> the WebPKI.  Only about half of them chain to roots that are trusted by NSS.

Of all the Trust Anchors present in the German TSL and ROCA-fingerprinted (I've
counted 79 certificates), 8 still have a "granted" status, the other ones have
a "withdrawn" status.

Among the "granted" ones, 4 are 2048bits keys, 4 are 3072bits keys.

All the D-Trust affected services have been withdrawn on 25 September 2017.
22 of the other withdrawn services have been switched on 4 August 2017.