On 09/11/17 13:09, Rob Stradling via dev-security-policy wrote:
On 06/11/17 22:26, Rob Stradling via dev-security-policy wrote:
<snip>
On Monday 6th November, we scanned the certificates that we'd issued between 20th October and 5th November.  8 further server authentication certificates were found, all for subdomains of the same registered domain.  We will get these revoked and then post the details.

The 8 further certs have been revoked and submitted to some CT logs. They're all related to the same registered domain (kindermorgan.com). There's yet another SCADA reference ("OU=IT SCADA").

https://crt.id/?id=250561714
https://crt.id/?id=250561721
https://crt.id/?id=250561722
https://crt.id/?id=250561723
https://crt.id/?id=250561724
https://crt.id/?id=250561725
https://crt.id/?id=250561728
https://crt.id/?id=250561731

Sorry for the URL construction fail.  The correct URLs are:

https://crt.sh/?id=250561714
https://crt.sh/?id=250561721
https://crt.sh/?id=250561722
https://crt.sh/?id=250561723