Danny, can you please clarify your role? Are you a WoTrus employee and are you
speaking on behalf of Richard Wang?

Thanks.

  Original Message
From: Danny 吴熠 via dev-security-policy
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 2:39 AM‎

Dear Gerv, Kethleen, other community friends,

First, thanks for Gerv and Kathleen’s so kind consideration and so great
arrangement for this pre-discussion.
Second, thanks for the community participants to help us know our problem
clearly in the past year, we wish you can give us a chance to serve the
Internet security.

Here is our response covered your questions that we don’t reply the emails one
by one.

...snip...

Finally, as a CA, we fully understand that the mistakes we have made are
significant. By the sanction, we learned the importance of maintaining trust
and compliance, and we hope to provide excellent products and services as
compensation for our mistakes, and to serve the Internet security to regain
public trust.
We’d love to hear your feedback and we are trying to do better and better,
thanks.

Best Regards,

WoTrus CA Limited‎