On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 14:43:21 +0000
Jeremy Rowley via dev-security-policy
<dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:

> Without the private key, im not sure how we're supposed to confirm
> key compromise.

I've pinged a few people with the right skillset to try to extract the
key. But if there are people here who feel capable feel free. (I already
tried the "simple" means, e.g. grepping through files.)

But one question: In the case of EA the cert got revoked and nobody
asked for the key as evidence. What happened there? Did EA ask for the
revocation? (I made them aware, but I have no knowledge of what happened
afterwards.)

--
Hanno Böck
https://hboeck.de/

mail/jabber: ha...@hboeck.de
GPG: FE73757FA60E4E21B937579FA5880072BBB51E42