Stephen,

Thanks for the report. I have a few questions:
1. Did you scan for any additional certificates containing this type of
error that Quovadis or your subordinate CAs have issued? What were the
findings?
2. Will the linting check be performed pre- or post-issuance?
3. When will the linting check be in place, and will it cover all
certificates issued under a Quovadis root?

Wayne

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Stephen Davidson via dev-security-policy <