I logged two of those five certificates (https://crt.sh/?id=308392091
and https://crt.sh/?id=307753186) to Argon, as part of a project to
log every certificate in the censys.io database to a public CT log. I
believe Censys found them by scanning all of IPv4 and grabbing the
default (i.e. no SNI) certificate presented on port 443.

Given that this method will not uncover every certificate ever issued,
and that Certum isn't or wasn't checking for weak keys and isn't
logging certificates to CT, should Mozilla ask Certum to scan every
currently-valid certificate they have issued for weak keys?

Alex