On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 7:26 AM, Kai Engert via dev-security-policy <

> On 16.10.2017 19:32, Gervase Markham via dev-security-policy wrote:
> > The subCAs that we know of that fall into this category belong to Google
> > and Apple. If there are any other subCAs that fall into this category,
> > please let us know immediately. Google has one such subCA; Apple has
> seven.
>
> Besides the informal list of 9 subCAs (8 unexpired) that Gerv has posted
> on 2017-10-17, has Mozilla learned about any additional subCAs that will
> require a similar treatment?
>
> The Chrome team has posted a set of subordinate CAs to whitelist [1] that
contains some differences from the list that Gerv posted. I will ask Apple,
Google, and DigiCert to confirm which subordinates need to be whitelisted.

[1]
https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/net/data/ssl/symantec/README.md

I assume that the end of the primary development phase for Firefox 60,