On Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 8:43:19 AM UTC-8, Wayne Thayer wrote:
> In this particular case, my conclusion is that the existing Mozilla
> process is working. We have documented a number of issues that when
> considered in aggregate warrant an investigation.

Hi Wayne,

Forgive me if I'm overinterpreting your comment, but: does this mean that an
investigation is ongoing, or that Mozilla anticipates opening an investigation?
If there is or will be an investigation, do you have a general sense of when to
expect a result, and what that might look like?

Thanks,
Tim