It doesn't take that long for a CAs to do vetting checks for OV and EV
certificates when everything is handed to them on a plate. Breaking CAs
vetting procedures is not too hard.

The key here is that security research shouldn't cost the
researcher thousands to prove a valid point. They should be entitled to
some type of compensation from the CA.
It would be great if CAs ran a program that allowed security researchers to
get compensated after the research instead of before.

James

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:10 PM, Jakob Bohm via dev-security-policy <