Sorry, obviously I meant "we can't control..."

It seems that the address I used yesterday to answer is not enabled in this
list. What I said yesterday was to state the following:

1. The contact information for WISeKey certification services is the specified
in our CPS and in the CCADB. The address mentioned by this gentleman is
irrelevant to the CA activities.
2. The test sites for our Roots are specified in the CCADB. In particular for
this Root is https://gavalidssl.hightrusted.com. Al those are working
3. We can't control how our customers configure their servers, but if they need
help, the authorized technical contact can use our customer support (and as it
happens, the site I found to test is working)

And I also said that I consider the post and title quite inappropriate.

Thanks and regards,
Pedro