The article also claims that bad actors are selling EV SSL certificates
that they obtain for real companies without their knowledge:

"to guarantee the issuance and lifespan of the products, all certificates
are registered using the information of real corporations. With a high
degree of confidence, we believe that the legitimate business owners are
unaware that their data was used in the illicit activities. It is important
to note that all certificates are created for each buyer individually with
the average delivery time of two to four days."

Wayne

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 2:27 AM, Kurt Roeckx via dev-security-policy <