On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 16:10:52 +0900
Hector Martin 'marcan' via dev-security-policy
<dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:

> And what does Comodo think of all of this?

I'd like to second this.

When I wrote the original mail in this thread I considered adding
questions to Comodo, but I thought it's so obvious and Comodo people
will see this anyway that it's not necessary.

But yesterday, hours after the whole Trustico thing was unfolding,
Comodo's Twitter account sent out tweets indicating that they're proud
to be the new partner of Trustico:
https://twitter.com/Comodo_SSL/status/969302576649908226

So hereby I'd like to ask Comodo:
* Do you have any security vetting of your certificate reseller
  partners? Do you expect them to follow good security practice?
* Do you believe - given the events of recent days - that Trustico
  follows good security practice?

--
Hanno Böck
https://hboeck.de/

mail/jabber: ha...@hboeck.de
GPG: FE73757FA60E4E21B937579FA5880072BBB51E42