Indeed, I find it concerning that several CAs were more than happy to take
Ian's money for the issuance, but then determined (without apparent cause
or evidence) to revoke the certificate. Is there any evidence that this
certificate was misissued - that the information was not correct? Is there
evidence that Ian, as Subscriber, or stripe.ian.sh, as domain holder,
requested this certificate to be revoked?

If anything, this highlights the deeply concerning practices of revocation
by CAs, and their ability to disrupt services of legitimate businesses.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 10:20 AM, Eric Mill via dev-security-policy <