Hello Peter,

Also, were there any other versions published before 1.2.2? The recommendation says "1.2 or later". Where are the versions 1.2.0, 1.2.1 published?

Thanks,
Dimitris.

On 11/5/2018 8:13 πμ, Peter Miškovič via dev-security-policy wrote:
There were published a new versions of both ETSI standards:

ETSI EN 319 411-1 V1.2.2 adopted on April 23, 2018
http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_en/319400_319499/31941101/01.02.02_60/en_31941101v010202p.pdf

ETSI EN 319 411-2 V2.2.2 adopted on April 23, 2018
http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_en/319400_319499/31941102/02.02.02_60/en_31941102v020202p.pdf

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-security-policy
<dev-security-policy-bounces+peter.miskovic=disig...@lists.mozilla.org> On
Behalf Of Wayne Thayer via dev-security-policy
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 5:04 PM
To: mozilla-dev-security-policy <mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org>
Subject: Policy 2.6 Proposal: Update Minimum Audit Versions

After consulting with representatives from WebTrust and ETSI, I propose that we
update the minimum required versions of audit criteria in section
3.1.1 as follows:

- WebTrust "Principles and Criteria for Certification Authorities - Extended
Validation SSL" from 1.4.5 to 1.6.0 or later
- “Trust Service Providers practice” in ETSI EN 319 411-1 from 1.1.1 to 1.2 or
later
- “Trust Service Providers practice” in ETSI EN 319 411-2  from 2.1.1 to
2.2 or later

These newer versions were all published last year and should be the minimum for
audits completed from now on.

Please respond with any concerns you have about this update to our root store
policy.

- Wayne