I hope you realize that these discussions were happening well after we started
the inclusion request in Bugzilla, and I can't even see how what we did wasn't
compliant with BR 8.1, even with the current wording.

Nevertheless, can we at least agree that our plan to advance the start of the
annual audit period to 9th of May will satisfy both the previous and the
current criteria?

Thanks,
Pedro