I agree.

I've actually thought about adding definitions of categories of misissuance
to the BRs before.  Some of the requirements like revocation are really hard
to write and understand if you don't first categorize all the misissuance use
cases, many of which are very, very different.  And just when I think I have
a reasonable ontology of them in my head ... someone usually goes and
invents a new one.

Despite how much people like to talk about it, misissuance isn't a defined
term anywhere, AFAIK.  It can lead to a lot confusing discussions, even
among experts at the CA/Browser Forum.

-Tim